Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Something that Made me Smile Yesterday

Yesterday, my co worker Jeanna and I were driving to Subway to pick up lunch, when we spotted this rooster outside a cute litte shop a few blocks from our office. On the way home, I had to stop and take a picture because it made me smile.




If a 5 foot tall pink and red metal rooster standing in a bed of beautiful fall flowers can't make me smile, nothing can...and I need all the "smile moments" I can get these days. I need to get myself back to the whole reason for starting this blog...to dance in the rain because I'm trying to deal with a bit of a crisis and about to have a mental breakdown. Not really, I'm being a drama queen (about the potential breakdown, not the crisis) so no need to call the men in white coats. Not yet anyway. Although my husband might want to call them...I'm very tempted to stop by that shop on my way home from work today and ask the owner if that cute rooster is for sale. Tony would hate it, but I think my backyard would be a nice home for it, don't you? And it would have the added bonus of being payback for his pool-tearing-down episode!

If I buy the rooster, what shall I name her? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment