Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So I finally made myself a blog!

I've been thinking about it for quite some time, but the computer illiterate gal in me was afraid to attempt such a thing. Who knows if I will ever share it with anyone, but even if I don't, it's a good way for me to get the sometimes (or usually!) crazy, scattered thoughts that are in my head...OUT of my head. I also have been thinking a blog would be a great way to chronicle this journey we've been on for the past nearly 5 months...this journey of joblessness. I wish I had started it from the beginning like I wanted to because I would have a good "record" of where we've been the past few months...the good, the bad, the ugly and the downright scary.

I couldn't even begin to recap it all in one post, but I will say, the past four months have been full of good, bad, ugly, and way too much scary, beginning with January 5, 2009...the day my husband lost his job. I'm trying to not think about or focus on the bad and the ugly and the scary, only the good. But, sometimes, I'm ashamed to admit, the others get the best of me. Thankfully, have a few really amazing people in my life who keep me focused on the good things.

It is my hope that I can keep this blog focused on the good things. While I may vent and shed a few tears here, I don't want it to be a place to whine and complain.

And with that, I'm now going to go out with my son for yet another driving lesson. There is a whole 'nother thing to chronicle!

No comments:

Post a Comment